Check out our events calendar below to see upcoming workshops, programs and other feline happenings. We are also participating in conferences across the United States.
We hope to see you soon at an upcoming event!
EveryCat Health Foundation and the National Kitten Coalition are hosting a three-part Webinar Series, “The Art of Raising a Happy, Healthy Kitten”.
If you are planning to or have recently added a new kitten to your family or are looking for information to share with new kitten families in your community, this series will provide crucial information for raising a kitten into a happy, healthy cat.
Part Three: Raising a Healthy Kitten
This webinar will cover:
– Routine Vet Care: (finding a cat-friendly practice, vaccines, spay/neuter)
– Normal Development: (growth and nutrition)
– Common Health issues: (what to watch for to help decide when to go to the vet)
– Vicki Thayer, DVM, DABVP (Feline)
– Kelly St. Denis, DVM, MS, DABVP (Feline)
Register for three-part webinar series HERE!
Check out information about all three webinars
The three webinars are free, thanks to the generous support of our sponsors: