Check out our events calendar below to see upcoming workshops, programs and other feline happenings. We are also participating in conferences across the United States.
We hope to see you soon at an upcoming event!
EveryCat Health Foundation and the National Kitten Coalition are hosting a three-part Webinar Series, “The Art of Raising a Happy, Healthy Kitten”.
If you are planning to or have recently added a new kitten to your family or are looking for information to share with new kitten families in your community, this series will provide crucial information for raising a kitten into a happy, healthy cat.
Part Two: Raising a Happy Kitten
This webinar will cover:
– Socialization (kitten kindergarten, introduction to new experiences)
– Understanding Behavior (environmental enrichment, appropriate play)
– Fear free handling (training techniques)
– Tabitha Kucera, RVT, VTS (Behavior), CCBC, KPA-CTP, Elite Fear Free Certified
– Jessica Benoit, RVT, VTS (Behavior), KPA-CTP, CPDT-KA, Elite Fear Free Certified
Register for three-part webinar series HERE!
Check out information about all three webinars
The three webinars are free, thanks to the generous support of our sponsors: