Thank you to everyone who has generously given in support of our mission. From the individual donor to organizations and corporations, all funds help us in our mission to increase survival rates of rescued kittens.
In particular, we want to recognize the following organizations for their financial support:
- ASPCA: The National Kitten Coalition received a generous COVID-19 Emergency Relief Grant from The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals®. This grant allowed us to grow our life-saving webinar programs during a particularly trying time for animal rescue organizations trying to save kittens.
- Best Friends Animal Society provided Catawba County Animal Services (NC) with a Rachel Ray Save Them All Grant to work with The National Kitten Coalition to increase the number of kittens adopted into loving homes by providing educational workshops to staff and foster caregivers, among other tools.
- Maddie’s Fund has awarded The National Kitten Coalition four Grants which allowed us to provide additional resources and educational programs to shelters and rescues caring for kittens.
- The Humane Society of the United States provided The National Kitten Coalition with a grant to work with the Newborn Kitten Rescue to develop a tool kit and webinars for those seeking to save at-risk kittens that most shelters would not intake because there are would be a challenge too great for their current resources.
- Wagtopia.com supports our educational programs by sending a share of purchases made on Wagtopia to The National Kitten Coalition.
- Alley Cat Allies – Funding the production of The National Kitten Coalition kitten-care webinars presented live for Alley Cat Allies and archived on their website.
- Animal Welfare League of Arlington, Arlington, VA: Spearheading a new approach to kitten care training and providing funding to help underwrite the cost of researching and creating the NKC Nursery Manual.
- Leonard X. Bosack and Bette M. Kruger Charitable Foundation, Inc.: A generous grant covered The National Kitten Coalition speakers’ fees for several presentations offered to animal welfare organizations in the greater Washington D.C. area.
If you have questions or a donation idea you’d like to share, please email us at email@example.com.
Note: We do not sell, share or rent donor information.