Looking for a simple way to help out?
Take a look at these easy ways to help save kitten lives! Thanks for your support!
Are you an Amazon customer? Use AmazonSmile instead and find the same selection and prices with the added bonus of saving kitten lives while you shop. When you shop via AmazonSmile, 0.5% of the purchase price is donated to your selected charity. To learn more, visit the About AmazonSmile page.
- To participate. visit smile.amazon.com and sign in. If you don’t already have an Amazon account, you’ll have to register.
- Click on the “Account & Lists” menu option.
- Click on the “Your account” tab.
- Select “Change Your Charity” from the “Shopping programs and rentals” box.
- In the search box at the bottom of the page, search for The National Kitten Coalition. Then, click the “select” button.
- Do your shopping at smile.amazon.com to make your purchases count toward supporting your favorite charity, The National Kitten Coalition!
You can order items and have them shipped directly to us, and we will distribute them to those organizations who need it most and teach them how best to use the vital, life-saving supplies.
iGive is a great way to help The National Kitten Coalition at no extra cost to you. Just choose us as your cause, use the iGive button at participating online stores, and The National Kitten Coalition receives a donation. You don’t need to enter any codes or notify the store or iGive – it’s all automatic! For more information, visit iGive.
- Register with iGive.
- Choose The National Kitten Coalition as your cause.
- You will be given the option to install an add-on to your preferred web browser so that when you are shopping online, any stores partnered with iGive.com will automatically know that you want your purchase to incur a donation from the store (at no cost to you). To do this, you’ll need to click the install button. If you choose not to complete this step, you’ll need to go to the iGive website and search for the store you want to shop in order for them to provide you with a link to that store that identifies you as someone registered with iGive.
Donate your car, truck, RV, motorcycle, boat or other vehicle to The National Kitten Coalition via the CARS program. Just choose us as your favorite nonprofit, call 855-500-RIDE (7433) or complete the CARS online form, and CARS will do the rest from pick-up to receipt. To find out more about how the CARS program works, visit them online! For answers to frequently asked questions, CARS has a great online resource.
- Visit The National Kitten Coalition page on the CARS website.
- Complete the form and be sure to click the “submit your donation” button at the bottom. You can also call 855-500-RIDE (7433).
- CARS will contact you and guide you through the donation process.
Goodshop is an online shopping mall that donates a percent of your purchase price to your cause when you shop at one of the participating stores. There are also discounts and coupons so you can save money and give back at the same time! Goodsearch is a simple way to make a difference — each time you search the web (through Yahoo!-powered Goodsearch) or shop online, a donation will be given to your favorite charity. To learn more, visit the Goodshop & Goodsearch FAQ page.
- Visit Goodsearch.com and enter National Kitten Coalition in the search box. Select National Kitten Coalition from the list.
- Register and create a user profile which will allow you to keep track of your individual amount raised.
- Use the Goodshop tab at the top of the homepage or go to Goodshop online.
- Shop as you normally would. You pay nothing extra, but a portion of your qualifying purchases will go to The National Kitten Coalition!
- For Goodsearch, use the search box on the Goodsearch homepage or make Goodsearch your homepage. Check out the GoodSearch FAQs on how to do this for your browser.