NKCKittenNurseryConference/2021 will take place online on three Saturdays this Spring. Each day will feature a different panel of kitten nursery experts.
Don’t worry if you can’t attend all of the sessions live. Recordings will be made available to all who register and you’ll have 60 days to watch them at your convenience.
Session 1: March 27, 4:00–6:00 pm EDT
Starting or Running a Neonatal Kitten Nursery With No Shelter/Rescue Facility. Our speakers do just this, in different ways:
• Simone Kelham, Founder, Newborn Kitten Rescue
• Susan Spaulding, National Kitten Coalition Co-Founder and Director of Neonatal Programs; Vice President and Senior Neonatal Foster, NC Paws Rescue
• Marnie Russ, National Kitten College Program Administrator, Animal Welfare League of Arlington
Session 2: April 10, 4:00-6:00 pm EDT
Starting and Running a Kitten Nursery With Scarce or Challenging Resources. How do you start or run a kitten nursery when you have nothing? These experts will provide the answers for you:
• Maggie Lynch, Development Director, Austin Pets Alive!
• Nicole Wisneskie, Nursery Lead, Best Friends Animal Society-Los Angeles
Session 3: April 24, 11:00 am-1:00 pm EDT
Dealing with Curve Balls. Nurseries get hit with curve balls all the time and you need to be ready to turn on a dime when one does. Walking us through turning the curve balls into home runs will be:
• Samantha Friedman, St. Hubert’s Animal Welfare Center
• Karina Josenhans, Manager, Animal Logistics and Dr. Allison Bliss, Veterinary Staff and Programs Manager, both with ASPCA® Kitten Nursery
• Jackie Noble, Nursery and Foster Manager, San Diego Humane Society
Questions? Contact the National Kitten Coalition at email@example.com.
* Register by March 15th to receive the Early-Bird price of $10 per person per session. Use discount code: EBNursery for $5 off each registration.
After Monday, March 15th, registration goes up to $15 per person per session. There will be no refunds.